On Mar 24, 2015 12:51 PM, "Marty" <tux2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I unconsumed both lines under audio cape but now mplayer doesn't work so
I'm not thinking this wiki needs to be revised by me yet.  The wiki is for
the rev b and not my c, though.

The wiki was written for the old may 2014 release, the march 2015 is now
the official release, it will take time for 'all' wiki's will be updated.
Please update it for us. ;)

> ><>Sent From Marty's S3<><
>
> On Mar 24, 2015 3:46 PM, "Bill Traynor" <btray...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Which part of the tutorial did you not do?  Note that it is a wiki, so
>> when things change, you can always update the tutorial.
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 2:40 PM, Marty <tux2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > ok, I think I got it by NOT following that tutorial and following
advice
>> > here.  Now I got this:
>> >
>> > root@beaglebone:/home/debian# cat /sys/devices/bone_capemgr*/slots
>> >  0: 54:PF---
>> >  1: 55:PF---
>> >  2: 56:PF---
>> >  3: 57:PF---
>> >  4: ff:P-O-L Bone-LT-eMMC-2G,00A0,Texas Instrument,BB-BONE-EMMC-2G
>> >  5: ff:P-O-- Bone-Black-HDMI,00A0,Texas Instrument,BB-BONELT-HDMI
>> >  6: ff:P-O-L Bone-Black-HDMIN,00A0,Texas Instrument,BB-BONELT-HDMIN
>> >  7: ff:P-O-L Override Board Name,00A0,Override Manuf,BB-BONE-AUDI-02
>> >

>> > What I did as root was edit /boot/uEnv.txt and uncomment the audio cape
>> > lines so that it looks like this:
>> >
>> > #Docs: http://elinux.org/Beagleboard:U-boot_partitioning_layout_2.0
>> >
>> > uname_r=3.8.13-bone70
>> > #dtb=
>> > cmdline=quiet init=/lib/systemd/systemd
>> >
>> > ##Example
>> > #cape_disable=capemgr.disable_partno=
>> > #cape_enable=capemgr.enable_partno=
>> >
>> > ##Disable HDMI/eMMC

#cape_disable=capemgr.disable_partno=BB-BONELT-HDMI,BB-BONELT-HDMIN,BB-BONE-EMMC-2G