HDMI audio appears to be disabled since BB-BONELT-HDMIN shows up with cat
/sys/devices/bone_capemgr*/slots.  That was a good idea, Jesse, about
checking with aplay -L.  I hadn't tried that for this (though that is how I
got sound to work through a cheap USB adapter) until now.  Unfortunately,
it does not list any of the devices that that capemgr lists and no sound
works except for a USB adapter (mplayer -ao alsa:device=default=Device
-playlist filename.pls is how u stream internet music with a USB soundcard).