1) FreeRTOS on one Cortex-A15, GNU/Linux on the other
I am trying to run this combination in AMP mode.
I have successfully run Linux one and other core running barematal
application.
Possibly Run FreeRTOS instead of barematal application.

2)Running hypervisor in SMP mode
Run Linux and FreeRTOS on hypervisor.

3) FreeRTOS on one Cortex-M4, GNU/Linux on the Cortex-A15 cores,...
After completing "FreeRTOS on one Cortex-A15, GNU/Linux on the other" I
will move to this.

I will update you.

Regards,
Bharat Gohil