Hello there,
I am using a custom build kernel using the script from Mr Nelson
(https://github.com/RobertCNelson/bb-kernel.git). I am facing problems with
succesfully load the overlay using echo BB-BONE-DVID-01 > slots when
running already. I tried sifferent methods for loading the device tree at
startup.

I tried creating uEnv.txt in /boot/ directory that contains:

# enable systemd
optargs=quiet init=/lib/systemd/systemd

# enable dvi
cape_enable=capemgr.enable_partno=BB-BONE-DVID-01

This havent worked so i tried editing /etc/default/capemgr with:

CAPE=BB-BONE-DVID-01

But that also did not help, the dts is not loading at startup.
I would aprichiate any hints on this case. Is there any step I could
possibly miss when loading device trees at startup?
I am using debian wheezy.