First thing in the morning.

On April 1, 2015 5:01:10 PM azizbahr...@gmail.com wrote:

On Tuesday, 31 March 2015 11:15:29 UTC+1, bremenpl wrote:

> Hello there,
> I am using a custom build kernel using the script from Mr Nelson (
> https://github.com/RobertCNelson/bb-kernel.git). I am facing problems
> with loading a device tree overlay for dvi cape at startup. I was abble to
> succesfully load the overlay using echo BB-BONE-DVID-01 > slots when
> running already. I tried sifferent methods for loading the device tree at
> startup.
>
> I tried creating uEnv.txt in /boot/ directory that contains:
>
> # enable systemd
> optargs=quiet init=/lib/systemd/systemd
>
> # enable dvi
> cape_enable=capemgr.enable_partno=BB-BONE-DVID-01
>

> This havent worked so i tried editing /etc/default/capemgr with:
>
> CAPE=BB-BONE-DVID-01
>

> But that also did not help, the dts is not loading at startup.
> I would aprichiate any hints on this case. Is there any step I could
> possibly miss when loading device trees at startup?
> I am using debian wheezy.

Hi,
Can you try the following in uEnv.txt
optargs=capemgr.enable_partno=BB-BONE-DVID-01

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "BeagleBoard" group. To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/beagleboard/mnw4Q7nXA3I/unsubscribe. To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.