Thanks for the response!  I'd thought about temperature as an issue....I'll
have to dig into this.

I'd done some testing of beaglebones in a hotbox before this deployment and
I ran things up pretty hot (like 65C for multiple hours) and never had an
issue with the beaglebones....but let me investigate and see if i can find
a correlation between high temp and these crashes.

---
Andris Bjornson | EveryLayer <http://www.everylayer.com/>
skype: andris.bjornson