Hello,
Moving uEnv.txt havent solved the issue: https://pastebin.com/eJUPXyWU
Any other thoughts?

W dniu 2015-04-05 o 15:45, pic t pisze:

        Editing /etc/default/capemgr worked for me, can you try
        creating uenv.txt in /boot/uboot ?

On 5 Apr 2015 11:32, "Bremenpl" <breme...@gmail.com <mailto:breme...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi there,
    Any other hints maybe? I still havent resolved this :\.

    On April 1, 2015 5:01:10 PM azizbahr...@gmail.com
    <mailto:azizbahr...@gmail.com> wrote:

    On Tuesday, 31 March 2015 11:15:29 UTC+1, bremenpl wrote:

        Hello there,
        I am using a custom build kernel using the script from Mr
        Nelson (https://github.com/RobertCNelson/bb-kernel.git). I am
        facing problems with loading a device tree overlay for dvi
        cape at startup. I was abble to succesfully load the overlay
        using echo BB-BONE-DVID-01 > slots when running already. I
        tried sifferent methods for loading the device tree at startup.

        I tried creating uEnv.txt in /boot/ directory that contains:

        # enable systemd
        optargs=quiet init=/lib/systemd/systemd

        # enable dvi
        cape_enable=capemgr.enable_partno=BB-BONE-DVID-01

        This havent worked so i tried editing /etc/default/capemgr with:

        CAPE=BB-BONE-DVID-01

        But that also did not help, the dts is not loading at startup.
        I would aprichiate any hints on this case. Is there any step
        I could possibly miss when loading device trees at startup?
        I am using debian wheezy.

    Hi,
    Can you |try the following in uEnv.txt|
    optargs|=capemgr.enable_partno=BB-BONE-DVID-01

    You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic
    in the Google Groups "BeagleBoard" group.
    To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
    https://groups.google.com/d/topic/beagleboard/mnw4Q7nXA3I/unsubscribe.
    To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email
    to beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
    You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in
    the Google Groups "BeagleBoard" group.
    To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
    https://groups.google.com/d/topic/beagleboard/mnw4Q7nXA3I/unsubscribe.
    To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email
    to beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "BeagleBoard" group. To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/beagleboard/mnw4Q7nXA3I/unsubscribe. To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

Bremenpl