Hi Jain,

   I am newbie to BBB platform. I am also facing same issue what you faced.
I done following things my android image was not boot up from sdcard please
please help me to solve this issue.

1. I have beagle bone black
2. I flashed android images to sdcard my using below command
   sudo dd if=bb.img of=/dev/sdx
3. Inserted sdcard to bbb
4. Before powering on device pressed boot button(Near to micro sdcard S2
switch) some sceonds
5. But i didn't see any leds are lighting while booting, i am facing this
issue from last 2 days.

Please provide proper android image and steps to bring up bbb android
please help me.

I connected to bbb 5v power supply and usb from bbb to Ubuntu PC.