Actually mine there is no problem only thing is in android image led
indicators will not work if you still have doubts you can connect he I and
check or use serial to sub cable and see o/p.

Note: you can use your arduino uno as serial cable. I used it for my bbb
debugging.

Regards
Sandeep Manne
http://smanne.net