Better yet, enable g_serial, or g_ether.

@Robert, does systemd get in the way when trying to enable either of those
gadget drivers ? I know for me it was pretty easy, but don't think I dd'd
over a Jessie image. Wheezy 7.8 I'm thinking, and all I did in preparation
was comment out the systemd init line in uEnv.txt