On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 9:35 PM, Jack Fisher <lotusf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 6:54:15 PM UTC-7, William Hermans wrote:
>>
>> go to:
>>
>> http://elinux.org/Beagleboard:BeagleBoneBlack_Debian#Debian_Releases
>>
>> Scroll down to:
>>
>> BBB (All Revs) eMMC Flashers
>>
>> Then pick your poison. LXDE or console.

> William,
>
> I have two BBBs. The one I had the problem on (see attached log) may be a B,
> I can't tell for sure from my personal knowledge base. The second is
> definitely a C. I am going to try to repeat the flash on the confirmed C
> with the Debian 2015.03.01 4GB Flasher.
>
> Maybe it is buried in the log file what the hardware version is? It did not
> jump out at me.
>
> I would like to get this working with LXDE.
>
> Thanks for your replies.

mmcblk0      179:0    0   7.4G  0 disk
|-mmcblk0p1  179:1    0    96M  0 part /boot/uboot
`-mmcblk0p2  179:2    0   3.5G  0 part /
mmcblk1      179:8    0   1.8G  0 disk
|-mmcblk1p1  179:9    0    96M  0 part
`-mmcblk1p2  179:10   0   1.7G  0 part

Yeap, you tried "flashing" the 4GB image to the Rev B (with only 2GB eMMC)..

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/