You'll need a high speed parallel input port, like GPMC or PRU. You'll have
to program it to "match" the OV7670's data interface.

One of the examples here shows how to connect OV7670 via PRU, including
schematics: https://github.com/dinuxbg/pru-gcc-examples.

Regards,
Dimitar

понеделник, 1 юни 2015 г., 6:19:22 UTC+3, lki...@gmail.com написа: