I don't have an Audio Cape (everywhere is out of stock) but I just want to
test the set up as if I did.

I ran all steps as given by the instructions
(http://elinux.org/CircuitCo:Audio_Cape_RevB) including installing a new DT
overlay,
disabling HDMI and adding to the slots file.

Then I try speaker-test -D default:EVM and put an oscilloscope on pin
P9_28.  No waveform comes out.  This should be the I2S serial output, but
it's just a flat line.  I have no idea how to debug this.

Any suggestions?