On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 7:14:16 PM UTC-6, colin....@biocharger.com wrote:

> What distro and version are you using? I know on Debian after a certain
> build ( I don't know which ) that BB-BONE-AUDI-02 is installed as part of
> the kernel - if this is your case then the dts you are looking at may not
> be the same at kernel dtbo is using - just a thought....
>
> I had this issue with 3.13.8-bone70

I'm using

Linux beaglebone 3.8.13-bone47 #1 SMP Fri Apr 11 01:36:09 UTC 2014 armv7l
GNU/Linux

I'm not sure what you're saying though.  I know that
/lib/firmware/BB-BONE-AUDI-02.dtbo is the right one because I compiled it
myself from the dts.  Are you saying that it may conflict with another one
already hardcoded in the kernel?

When you had this issue, how did you resolve it?

I suppose I could unload the dtbo and see if P9_28 comes to life?!