Yeah, what Robert said. Which is exactly what Gerald stated in a post not
long ago ( for BBB availability ). With that said I have reservations of
whether or not this "product" will actually be produced. I know of none of
the people from pictures on the kickstarter page. And it all seems very
contrived . . .

Past that, the whole "system" does not seem useful. Where there are many
AM335X tiny modules on TI wiki page.

But hey, it it does come to fruition, and people like it I say more power
to them. But this really offers nothing that does not already exist. And
from well known distributors.