> *Do you mind mentioning some of those? I am not looking for just SOMs with
> AM335X but SOMs offering full software compatibility down the DT and having
> eMMC and not just NAND flash.*

Good point, as I had not considered that until reading your post. The ones
I had looked at a year or so ago were eMMC, but the majority of the ones
mentioned on TI's SOM wiki page use NAND flash. 3-4 use eMMC, but cost is
only available through email contact.

On the positive side of things, for you. One of these manufactures is based
in Germany.

Anyway . .

This is the SOM / SBC ( more than just am335x ) page I was speaking of:
http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/Sitara_ARM_MPU_SOM/SBC.

And this is the am335x SOM / SBC wiki page I was speaking of:
http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/Sitara_AM335x_Boards#Variscite.2C_VAR-SOM-AM33_CPU:_TI_AM335x_.28_AM3354_.2C_AM3352_.29_System_on_Module

Going by your comment however. You've already seen these links.

As an aside there was a beagelboard.org google group user who made a SOM
well over a year ago and posted a link to the product site. At least that
that is the way I read the post back then . . .