> *Next, I haven't heard of 128GB uSD cards being supported on BBB. I'm sure
> the community will chime*
> *in on that one. So you will likely need a bank of FLASH memory. Or create
> a process that will fill what*
> *you have/put on the board and periodically download/stream to a server or
> the like.*

One user reported that an 128GB sdxc card did work with the beaglebone
black. Also I believe Robert Nelson tested a 64GB sdxc card: reporting that
the higher speeds of the sdxc interface were not possible( due to the sd
card physical interface on the beaglebone black), but it was in fact
usable. At lower speeds.