I have cross compiled QT 5.5.0 for the BBB with debian jessie rootfs and
3.14-ti kernel (both latest)
I can run examples using eglfs but need to do so using sudo.
I would like to run these directly from the default "debian" user.

My questions are:
1. What is the correct method of granting access to the devices required?
2. Will this work to launch application remotely via ssh?

Any advice or pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks

Rob