Hi Gerald,

thanks, I need to check, if this is a possible solution. I want to use the
output to keep the BBB powered, when the external start signal goes low and
power the whole system down depending on some software decisions. Therefore
the output is connected to a shutdown pin of a voltage regulator, whcih
provides the 5V. I'm afraid adding a pullup here will keep the system
active forever...

Regards

Axel