On 08/13/2015 07:28 PM, Andrew Glen wrote:
For what it's worth, I run hundreds of 24/7 unattended systems with the
BBB. We have tested reboots into the tens of thousands, and with some
work we are able to achieve zero failures.

Off the top of my head here are the key platform specific things I do
that you might want to look at:

1) Mod the h/w to avoid the Ethernet issue (from another post) (this may
be fixed in the latest kernel, but we locked the s/w down a while back.

Andrew,

Could you elaborate on what hardware changes you made to fix the ethernet issue?

- Mike