Hi Andrew ,
I think you misunderstand me.I couldn't active BBB's CAN  legs.So i
couldn't use CAN .Then i couldn't find to using of CAN Bus with BBB .So  i
want to learn  Beaglebones Black's how to  CAN leg  could do active and
starting  communication.But  at this link commands didn't
work.(http://www.embedded-things.com/bbb/enable-canbus-on-the-beaglebone-black/)