Robert,

Thanks for the prompt (and detailed!) reply.  That's exactly the
information I'm trying to find.

...now I just have to convince our IT staff / McAffee to white-list your
web server (if it ain't one thing, it's another) so I can get those files.

This may be useful information to add to a wiki somewhere - I can't be the
only person with blank (or inadvertently borked) BBB EEPROMs running
around.

-phil