This one:

$ dpkg -l | grep mpg
ii  libmpg123-0:armhf                        1.14.4-1
   armhf        MPEG layer 1/2/3 audio decoder (shared library)
ii  libmpg123-dev:armhf                      1.14.4-1
   armhf        MPEG layer 1/2/3 audio decoder (development files)
ii  mpg123                                   1.14.4-1
   armhf        MPEG layer 1/2/3 audio player

fails to decode mp3s correctly.

The current version is 1.22.4. I know 1.21.0 also works. I had to build from
source.

I'm guessing wheezy is too old to be updating apt packages for, but I thought
I'd mention it.

--
Rick Mann
rm...@latencyzero.com