By the way, the ADC gives out a value of 0-4095. So scaling voltage is
really simple. Say you get a value of 4024 for a reading. In order to get a
reading from 0-1.8v from this  . . .

((4024 / 4096) * 1.8) or 1.768359375v

The max voltage on the pins still can not exceed 1.8v, this is why one
needs an opamp, or similar device to keep the input scaled down. But, in
this manner you could even track large voltages. Hundreds or even thousands
of volts, at the cost of resolution. Which unfortunately can not be
avoided. So going by the above example . . .

((4024 / 4096) * 300) or 294.7265625v

Does this make sense ?