> *These files that you are referencing are not on the BBB itself, correct?
> Would it be as simple as adding an include statement to my overlay? I would
> obviously confirm that the pins are muxed properly.*

It could be yes, but you'll have to double check everything. You're very
likely to have conflicts between overlays with stock settings.

DO also keep in mind that I'm not an expert with device tree files, and am
still learning myself. But this sort of thing is what I've learned in the
last couple weeks . . .

So, *.dtsi files, are *d*evice *t*ree *s*ource *i*nclude files . . .