> On Dec 3, 2015, at 3:03 PM, Chelsea Orefice <coref...@smith.edu> wrote:
>
> Hi John,
>
> Thanks for getting back to me. I was actually looking at that same ADC
> converter as you posted in your reply. Just looking for some clarification on
> a few things. What type of error would a simple resistor divider introduce
> into the system?
You can calculate this from the info provided in the datasheet on page 24 and
25. The error occurs because of the sample and hold which uses a 9pF capacitor.
Use T=RC to calculate the time constant. R is the impedance of you input
circuit. Given the sampling time, you can calculate the measurement error.

> I am currently using a cascaded inverting op amp system. Not really sure if
> this will scale the input voltage to a level that is compatible with my ADC.
>
> The circuit diagram looks like this:

No image visible. You have to provide a link to an image.

Regards,
John