Robert,
Any updates on this? I just moved from r21 to r35 and created the DTC for
my TLV320AIC3104 as specified here:
https://github.com/beagleboard/bb.org-overlays/commits/master/src/arm/BB-BONE-AUDI-02-00A0.dts
I can see and configure the device but it chokes on speaker-test; it makes
one blip on the output then freezes. Does the audio output bug persist?
Thank you,
Bruce