On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 7:59 AM,  <bglazie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Robert,
> Any updates on this? I just moved from r21 to r35 and created the DTC for my
> TLV320AIC3104 as specified here:
> https://github.com/beagleboard/bb.org-overlays/commits/master/src/arm/BB-BONE-AUDI-02-00A0.dts
> I can see and configure the device but it chokes on speaker-test; it makes
> one blip on the output then freezes. Does the audio output bug persist?

No, i haven't gotten the audio cape to work yet.  I've cleaned up the
boot errors enough where we don't really have any more hints of where
it's messed up, and i don't know enough of the asoc layer to fix it at
this point.

I've had reports that hdmi-audio works fine, so audio does work..
(just not this cape/overlay)

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/