Interesting. Just reloaded with an updated kernel and this time it did not
crash. All the same similar problems remain. William all things equal if
you found the book remedial I would like to challenge you on that. Buy
yourself an LCD and see if you can replicate what Derek Molloy did there in
Chapter 9 page 362 Listing 9-10 - we both know talking and doing are not
the same thing. For now I must dig deeper. Some of his examples were not
nearly as frustrating. It's a great book by the way. I could of started
with arduino, but noooo I started with BBB.