Hi TJF,
I'm trying to solve the bug as you described to niro some posts ahead.
After I've followed the instruction on the library site, I've:

cd pruio/
vim pruio_adc.bas (modify buggy lines)
./make.sh
./build.sh

After that a file named `libpruio.so` appear in the current directory
The problem is that I can't build anything with that lib. When I try to
compile the c_example shipped with the library
I run into the annoying error

sos.c:(.text+0x128): undefined reference to `pruio_new' ecc

I'm doing something wrong? Why the libpruio library that I build doesn't
export the pruio_* functions?

Thanks,
Andrea