Hi TJF,
thank you very much for your reply. You were too fast, I was deleting the
post right now.
My mistake was to build only the FreeBasic library and not the one in the
folder `c_wrapper`

Sorry for waste your time.

I have another question: I'm trying to read from the ADC the sound from a
microphone. So I would like to acquire data at 44100Hz
In order to achive this result I follow your documentation so I've
configured the ADC as follow

pruio_config(io, 2, 0x1FE, 0x22675, 4)

I put 22675 as a hexadecimal value because if I put it as a decimal number
the library continue to give me the error

config failed (sample rate too big)

Can you, kindly, put me in the right direction to achieve my goal?

Thank you very much,
Andrea