The compiler and IDE are in the Debian repository.  I used aptitude to get
them, but once can probably get them from the command line using apt get.
 There is lots of information and documentation at adacore.com.  The
problem that I've found is that there are plenty of resources that tell you
how to do the equivalent of "Hello World" in Ada, but not much to move you
beyond the basic state.  So, I guess I'm assuming that someone can compile
and run "Hello World" in Ada and are looking for a bigger project.  I am
trying to improve the quality of the comments in the code and README.md as
time goes by.  I also note that GitHub has an option to create a wiki.  I
may look into doing something with that should I run into "coder's block".