Beagleboard XM Rev. C for sale

I have seen others in this forum doing this, but if it against forum rules,
please delete it.

Includes:

HDMI DVI-D Male Cable (6-ft)
AC Power Adapter 5V@2.5A (5.5mm)
USB DB9M RS232 Serial cable
Clear case for Beagleboard with holes for all ports
microSD card with Angstrom Linux installed

I am retired now and am spending more time traveling rather than tinkering.
This Beagleboard has served me well as a file server (Samba share) for a
number of years with no problems.

Not looking for much, just a good home for this board!