william@beaglebone:~$ ls /etc/udev/rules.d/
50-hidraw.rules  50-spi.rules  60-omap-tty.rules  70-persistent-net.rules
uio.rules

We do not care about the button press. We *did* care about what happens
when power is removed, while a battery is connected.

Now we do not care. We're not going to bother with it. It's too much hassle
for a result that is not really all that important. So what if the power
down routine is inefficient . . . it works.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORqf9j0x91u0XAM1KJLBrc9zMwk_-yzvLMhT3LGagnahyQ%40mail.gmail.com.