Yep, perfectly clear. You are a hater and there is no hope for you. Strange how
the few conflicts on this forum have always involved you as one of the parties.
I don’t recall any other conflicts that did not involve you. Perhaps you need
professional help to get over your anger issues. Anyway, good luck to you.

Regards,
John

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/E03BE0ED-DD71-4472-B174-3B00B5CC2AB7%40gmail.com.