+100

If I had a complaint, I'd complain "why only 512M ram ?" But this is truly
an awesome thing. I'm not an EE, but I know that layout for DDR memory is
no joke. So having that all on one chip, plus everything else surely helps.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORqRnon84Dz0Jp4-nfQBm%2B2xKFAzzJcNw1x_VPsnwrgWmQ%40mail.gmail.com.