> The includes for can0, can1 where in the repo prior, i just added back
> spi0, and the adc details..
>
> and there wasn't a real good non-overlay example,
> "am335x-boneblack-custom.dts" that users can enable what they want till
> today..

  Ah, ok cool.

I was just wondering if some sort of GUI tool would be useful or not. And
then if so, what level of device tree manipulation would be required for
said tool to be of real use.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORrCFcviuSJmpSemGVdwhiPPZWKZXykm%3DAzmzY3E3XVc8A%40mail.gmail.com.