On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 5:18 PM, epi kao <epi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> thanks, and yes i already knew this link.
> But there is only explained how to read (for debug) the EDID infos. That is
> not really usefull. I need more functions as only resolution and refresh
> rate....
>
> So it seems that with a raspberry i have more adjust functions to set the
> hdmi output-timings?

Are you connecting thru the hdmi or thru the lcd 16bit/24bit interface?

The hdmi, you are limited to the what the nxp framer chip can handle.

For the lcd interface, you can specfy all those random settings..

https://github.com/beagleboard/bb.org-overlays/blob/master/src/arm/BB-BONE-LCD7-01-00A3.dts#L252-L285

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAOCHtYjPrXTSuEEKZ1Ls-RjaQyShTWzAqVN%3DBZdz2KOPRxrktQ%40mail.gmail.com.