So did you do a git pull on your existing ti-linux-kernel-dev project? If you
did, then it won’t build. To see the error, you have to scroll back, sometime
you have to scroll back a lot to see the error. If the build was successful,
you will see the deploy folder update successfully. The reason you don’t see
the error at the end is because of the parallel build. The builder launches
several threads and when one thread has an error, the other threads continue
until they finish.

Regards,
John

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/EB383BF9-75FD-4080-AEF4-61D7C32FB6A1%40gmail.com.