Hi,

I was able to recompile the kernel (3.8.13-bone70, debian 7)commenting the
line in mmc.c.
But the image is running fine on the sd card.
When i try to flash to emmc it says panic occured and it hangs.
What might be the problem. I am stuck for days now.

Regards,
Abhilash

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/167f13c9-1673-46b3-a0e1-51b8d61b42a5%40googlegroups.com.