Hi William,

Thanks a lot for the reply -- very helpful.

It does bring up another question -- are there environmental variables set
up (by default) by U-boot which may (or may not) be over written by
uEnv.txt stage 1 or 2?

regards, Rich..

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/530d9314-9bed-4efd-927b-95218c62d4fc%40googlegroups.com.