Mark,

To put it simply. I'm still waiting for someone to write up decent
examples, and maybe even documentation for writing host side code using gcc
toolchains. All I've seen so far is CCS examples, which won't work for me.
See I guess I don't understand how the two halves work together . . . yet.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORosH5%2BPzz%3D6mTccTaNs%3DVvDRrRQp9ZK%2B4yORZVKWYEooA%40mail.gmail.com.