Greg:
  I tried removing the symbolic links and I get the following error when
running make on a BeagleScope example.

Invoking: PRU Compiler
/usr/share/ti/cgt-pru/bin/clpru
--include_path=/usr/share/ti/cgt-pru/include
--include_path=../../../include --include_path=../../../include/am335x -v3
-O2 --display_error_number --endian=little --hardware_mac=on
--obj_directory=gen --pp_directory=gen -ppd -ppa -fe
gen/PRU_gpioToggle.object PRU_gpioToggle.c
make: /usr/share/ti/cgt-pru/bin/clpru: Command not found
Makefile:63: recipe for target 'gen/PRU_gpioToggle.object' failed

The error goes away when I put the link back.  Maybe the BeagleScope
makefiles aren't set up right.

--Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/6e34f332-77b5-4f0d-9267-3a5daca38616%40googlegroups.com.