I have interfaced a hardware using the 5 Gpios on BBB.I can talk to this
device using GPIOs by manually (echoing 0 and 1 to the GPIOS) writing to it
in the sys/class/gpio directory by first exporting the Gpios and
configuring their directions and value.It works perfectly fine.
But,
When I try to do the same using a user space C application I dont get the
expected response.I am running this app as sudo'er and I have
oscilloscope'd the timings of HIGH/LOW levels of the GPIOs and compared it
with that of the manually writing procedure of GPIOS. The waveform and the
timing diagrams almost matches (95%)
So,
What could mysteriously be missing here.?I can go deep into analyzing the
wave-forms and timing diagrams as well if there is an issue in the timings
of the Signals.
Please advice.Thanks in advance !
-Rp

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/cb65b710-203e-4579-8c08-e2b817dc7a03%40googlegroups.com.