At this point all I can say is that I did not design these boards for your
application and therefore I cannot guarantee that it will do what you need
it to do.

>From what little you have said about your application, it sounds like
industrial versions would be preferable.

I would need to see a detailed schematic of your design to see if there
were any issues in your application and use of the board as designed..

There can be a variance across different boards depending on what corner
cases you might be hitting. It could be the ones that are working fine are
working better than they should be as opposed to the ones that fail not
working as good as they should be.

Gerald

Gerald

ger...@beagleboard.org