I understand that. I'm just trying to work through the issues we're seeing,
and find a way forward for us. It's a trial-and-error process. I chose the
BBB initially because it's a great design that meets a lot of our needs,
known and potential. To go with another design would likely involve
compromises for us.

I could provide more details, though I'd prefer not to do so in a public
forum. I would also need to talk to my management about confidentiality and
stuff.  If you are open to a (hopefully brief) offline conversation, that
would be ideal.

I appreciate any help you can give.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAFEygjrbxMWUnxaAq%3D5pUOQo_pzoZh1q-0Gw%3DnY_TYh2i-zKTw%40mail.gmail.com.