Hi,

I'm working on some embedded device which uses BBB with Debian as main
control processor.
Device should be controlled via Web interface. Control  includes simple
configuration
(few tens parameters), collection of logs, statuses, alarms and simple
statistics.

I'll be glad to receive recommendation which web framework to use. I see in
Internet
many full-blown and heavy web frameworks which are not used for Web control
application.
I need something light and easy to learn and use.

Your help will be very much appreciated.

ivbsd1

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/397618ed-c593-4a82-bddb-fa81fca74169%40googlegroups.com.