Thanks again for the help.
I never send questions to the forum before I did extensive research via
Internet.
And I did not find something like Broadway for QT. I found nothing
comparable and mature enough..
If I wrong - please send me a reference.

William, one more comment. This is technical forum and I expect technical
answers.
I don't expect generic answers like "Took the time to search the web" and
"Don't be afraid to help yourself with these easily answered
by Google questions". Let's have respect to each other.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CA%2BfsX4C_99MVnsbocKZY7Hw6NbLBeSgXyOvky%2BmhAx_Yse_4xg%40mail.gmail.com.