I have done some work with that sensor on a BBG:
 https://www.ccoderun.ca/sg++/api/classSG_1_1TemperatureSensor.html#details

...connected to this Grove ADC:
 https://www.ccoderun.ca/sg++/api/classSG_1_1I2CADC.html#details

The problem is the numbers I was retrieving didn't make sense, and I
haven't gone back to it since.  Shortly after I moved on, I discovered that
all the reference information for that sensor assumes 5v, and only 3.3v is
available through the ADC.  But my memory is fuzzy, and I'm a newbie at
this stuff, so double check.

Stéphane

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/b279f8b1-6997-4f3f-b3e1-06e5cfd4e4f0%40googlegroups.com.