Hi,

I try for the first time to enable SGX feauture on BBB using the kernel
version 4.4.* to experiment and try to use it with weston.
I use jessie debian image (rcn) updated to kernel 4.4.16-ti-rt-r38
After the update, I install also sgx module:
$ apt-get install ti-sgx-ti335x-modules-4.4.16-ti-rt-r38

In this package there are:
pvrsrvkm.ko
bc_example.ko

I don't know if I need also omaplfb.ko.that I find in documentation.
Is there in any package? What packages I need to install for this kernel
version?

Regards,
Matteo

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/80233f5e-9d1b-400f-ba7b-5a2aaf5ba2a6%40googlegroups.com.